Monday, September 13, 2010

Lesotho Soccer: Manchester City goalkeeper Joe Hart accepts blame for error against Blackburn Rovers

England man moving on...
By Zack Wilson

Joe Hart has already drawn a line under the error he made which allowed Blackburn Rovers to go into the lead against Manchester City at Eastlands on Saturday, accepting responsibility and moving on.

City were able to find an equaliser through Patrick Vieira, but Hart insists that supporters should not be too disheartened about a result which could be seen as two points lost.

“I got there and Kolo was about to head it, he heard me coming and left it. It was me getting in the way if I am honest. I hold my hands up. I am sorry for that," the England keeper told City's official website.

"I thought we did okay after the goal but Blackburn defended well. Paul Robinson did great. The save from Gareth Barry was special; all the rest of the saves he would expect to make but it is not just as easy as that.

Full Story at goal.com


Yoga Basic Plus. 
Read in 90 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment