Thursday, February 24, 2011

Going Away Guilt

Planning a trip is the easy part. Planning a trip and leaving the kids at home now that takes planning. Grandma, and Grandpa are coming to stay with the kids, so that's good. Now I have started making a calender of the week we will be gone. Curling games for the kids, guitar lessens, dance lessens, etc. so gran, & granp's will know were the kids need to go. We have not gone of a week alone in 8year, and we have been married of 15years. The kids are older 9, 11,13 so we thought lets go for it. Gran, & Gramp's are making me feel like we are burden them with our kids. I have always made sure don't make my parent watch my kids, and have really never made them have them for night. (Only ever have had my parents have them for night 2 times a year because we were running a marathon in the morning.) Now we are leaving them with the kids for the week.

What is the problem here you may be asking? Is it me who thinks they don't want to watch my kids? They have watched my three sister kids lots. As the time to go on our trips get closer, I feel like I'm burden my parents with my kids.

Well I am going to stay positive about everything. My kids are great and really never fight with each other, and help around the house lots. They are not high maintenance. You tell them to make there lunch, they do it. Tell them take a shower they do it. Tell them to clean up, they do it.

Here is my wish. That all runs smooth, and they enjoy there time together!
Oh ya, and that we could bring our unicycles with us, they would be so fun to drive around the resort.

No comments:

Post a Comment