Tuesday, March 22, 2011

First unicycle ride of the year

It's been a long winter. Last week it was +2c outside so we went for a ride. Brandon had to ride the 5ft unicycle, because the just loves being up there. Everyone else on a 20inch wheel but me. I wanted to help Alexandra, she still needs help getting on. We had a good ride about a half hour. The last time we went for a ride together was in October.

Last night Mallory and Alexandra wanted to practice outside after supper. Mallory we riding with only one foot. He made a total of 17 rotations with only using one foot. He is so cool on this unicycle. This morning off to school on this unicycle. Mallory looks so funny with big winter boots on when he left.

Alexandra was amazing last night. She learned to free mount! (Start with out having to hang on to anything) I don't know how do to that. I well have to practice, because I'm now the only one in the family that can't free mount. Alexandra was very excited because she will be able to ride her unicycle to school soon. You need to master free mount if she wants to be independent. I'm so proud of my little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment